- Add 2 or 3 teaspoons of the bath salt to a running bath and sit back and enjoy your aromatherapy bath experience.
How To Use...
Recently received one our pamper gift boxes and not sure how to use some of the items? Then you have come to the right place!
Scroll down to find your item and learn more about how to get the most out of it.
Aromatherapy and Himalayan Bath Salts
- Add 3-4 chill bath bombs per bath for a fragrance packed relaxing bath time experience.
Clay Masks - making and using
- Mix a small amount of the clay powder with our floral water or normal water to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the clay mask to your face or body and relax for about 10-15 minutes, or until the paste is dry.
- Rinse your face or body with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Can be used directly on the skin. Using a cotton pad gently apply the toner to your skin. This can be repeated daily.
- Add the floral waters to our clay facial masks to create your own bespoke mask and see the benefits to on your skin.
- Direction of use;
- Rinse in warm water and allow the sponge to soak up water. Gently massage the face to clean the skin, no soap or cleanser required. After using very gently squeeze out the water and hang up to dry. Replace every 2-3 months.
- Gently exfoliates to bring out the natural glow of your skin. The Japanese believe Konjac is highly effective against acne causing bacteria and will help balance the PH of the skin.
- Recommended for people with hypersensitive or problem skin.
- A natural moisturiser with no need for soap or cleanser.
- The sponge is currently hard but after soaking in water the natural sponge quality of the konjac is enables and will become soft.
Roll on Essential Oil
Easy to Use: Simple roll onto the temples, wrists, and nape of the neck.
- To get a good lather, first wet your hair and out of the stream of water rub the shampoo bar directly on the hair.
- Get the steamer wet and then move out of the direct stream of water. Place the shower steamer at the far end of the bath or shower stall to stop the steamer disappearing too quickly. The essential oils in the steamers are relaxing and perfect for helping to soothe stress and minor aches.